IntelliSTOP Is A Safety Product That You Wire Into Your Trailer Harness.
It Enables The Brakes On The Trailer To Flash 5 Times Before Going On Steady, Giving Any Drivers Behind You A Visual Aid For When The Trailer Brakes Are Applied.
Transport Canada Compliant, They Satisfy The Requirement For Steady-On Brake Lights.
Dimensions: 5″ X 3.75″ X 1/2″
See An Example HERE
WEIGHT 0.453592 Kg DIMENSIONS 12.7 × 9.525 × 1.27 Cm
SEE AN EXAMPLE HERE
9 Step Installation Instructions
1) Access the 7-way nose box connector on the front of the trailer
2) Remove the red ring terminal off the back of the 7-way connector
3) Install the red ring terminal from the module onto the brake light power from the 7-way nose box.
4) Cut the original red ring terminal that was removed, strip the wire back & connect it using the supplied bullet connector—which is from the red wire with the white stripe on the module (to the brake lights)
5) Remove the brown ring terminal from the back of the 7-way connector
6) Install the brown ring terminal from the module in its place (power from the 7-way nose box marker lights)
7) Cut the original brown ring terminal that was removed, strip the wire back & connect it using the supplied bullet connector which is from the brown wire with the white stripe on the module (to the brake lights)
8) Attach the white ring terminal to the ground on the back of the 7-way nose box
9) Ensure to heat shrink all supplied bullet connectors and ensure all the connections are tight. Reassemble the 7-way nose box.